Marison's Home Cuisine





I was really glad that there are a lot of good restaurants that is sprouting in Antipolo. I myself as an Antipolonian, was not keen on having as much options for restaurants after mass at the famous Our Lady of Peace and Good Voyage Church. So one fine trip to a Filipino restaurant in Antipolo have me all joys and excited. Together with fellow Zomato bloggers, we experienced a one of a kind Filipino Feast at Marison's Home Cuisine. I first knew about the place because of Yedylicious. I've been stalking her blog because of her Antipolo Food Trip Series. I have a lot of plans to roam around Antipolo before moving in in Cavite.


Upon entering, you will noticed the bright ambiance of the place combined with the simplicity of the decors. Yeah it really felt like home nothing fancy.




I was just in time before we divulge on to the wide array of dishes that Marison's has to offer. The first served was the Appetizers.


The favorite of the group was the Deep Fried Kesong Puti with Spicy Pineapple Sambal Dip. Crunchy and cheesy with the right spiciness and sweetness from the dip.


Deep Fried Kesong Puti with Spicy Pineapple Sambal
Deep Fried Kesong Puti with Spicy Pineapple Sambal 


Another great choice is the Pork Confit. Shredded pork topped with crispy bihon wrapped in romaine lettuce with spicy honey sauce.


Pork Confit
Pork Confit


The third appetizer is the Ensalada Marison which are combinations of mixed greens, grapes, dried mango, and roasted pili nuts with mango cilantro dressing. I liked it though I agree with the others that it is too sweet for a salad.


Ensalada Marison
Ensalada Marison


We are also served with Vegetables dish like the Shrimp Laswa which is a first time for me! This is an Ilonggo dish that is served with fresh shrimps, malunggay, squash, sweet potato, okra and eggplant. It reminds me of the diningding with a lot of saluyot my mom used to cook without the sourness and shrimps.


Shrimp Laswa
Shrimp Laswa


And we also had the Spinach Soup with the crunchy something on top.


Spinach Soup
Spinach Soup


Before we even go to the main entree's they also let us try the Sotanghon Guisado that is full of flavors.




Yeah I'm just starting and here are the dishes that best paired with a lot of rice! Grilled Salmon sa Miso was presented simply with a peach on the top.  The sweetness of the peach was well combined with the well done salmon. The sauce was really delicious and I hope there is a lot of it! He He He!


Grilled Salmon sa Miso
Grilled Salmon sa Miso


Next is the Crispy Tuna Tail that tastes like meat! It was tedious to eat so I only tried some.


Crispy Tuna Tail
Crispy Tuna Tail


Humba is a braised pork cooked with sugar with saba. I think this a Visayan conterpart of adobo. It was ok and I prefer the traditional adobo than this one.


Humba
Humba


Pork Binagoongan is another crunchy dish with sauce, though I think it was a bit salty. I agree to the others that it is best paired with the shredded mangoes to balance the taste.


Pork Binagoongan
Pork Binagoongan


And the star of the day will be the Seafood and Beef Tripe Kare-Kare! I was not able to taste the Seafood one (it was on the other side of the table) and it shows that it really is that good because its gone in seconds!


Seafood Kare-Kare
Seafood Kare-Kare


Their Kare-Kare is the best! No, I am not exaggerating! Or maybe I am! :) The sauce was a mixed of peanuts and cashew nuts. It had a sweetness on it which I really really like. The crispy tribe added flavor and substance to it. I can eat this without the bagoong and rice and will not get tired of it! We also go crazy with that knotted string beans!


Beef Tribe Kare-Kare
Beef Tribe Kare-Kare


And for every foodie meet-up my most favorite is the Desserts! And I am happy that I was able to still tucked it in on my stomach after the very delicious main course! Hah!


Desserts


We have 3 different desserts and all of them are really delicious. Did I say delicious? Yeah delicious! I just mentioned the word delicious 3 times! Their sansrival is the best! Not too sweet, just enough nuts and had me craving for it more and more! I really wish to go back just for this.


Marisons Sansrival
Sansrival


Frozen Brazo de Mercedes is another must try dessert. Don't leave the place without trying this!


Frozen Brazo de Mercedes
Frozen Brazo de Mercedes


 And last but definitely not the least is their Fluffy Halo-Halo with their signature ice!


Fluffy Halo-Halo
Fluffy Halo-Halo

Need I say more? Overall it was a great foodie meetup plus I got to bond with my fellow zomato foodies! It was a great experience! It was also nice to discover a new place in Antipolo. If ever you are going to the place with a car, no need to worry about the parking, there is enough space. Though the owner admits that they are a bit jampacked if there is a special occasion. The price is quite expensive but thinking how these people serve your food and how many hours they prepare for it will not make you not to think twice but otherwise indulge on the quality of food they offer. Another plus factor is the main owner taking time to join and share with us how they started their love for food. It made us feel at home.


Marison's Home Cuisine


This place is worth a visit and recommendation to my fellow Antipolonians. Please visit their main branch in Mille Luce, The Village Center or at Robinson's Antipolo. And by the way, you are welcome. :)


Marison's Home Cuisine
Second Floor, The Village Center,
M.L. Quezon Street.
San Roque, Antipolo City




 photo new signature.png


Marison's Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments

Thanks for dropping by my Wonderland! Please share your thoughts below.