Summer Drink: Coco Fresh Tea & Juice



Summer Drink: Coco Fresh Tea & Juice


It's raining season na! So this post is kinda outdated. :p Anyway, when I've read sis Edel's & Aubrey's Blog about Coco Fresh Tea & Juice, I know I have to try it. There is one in Eastwood that is near from our building.


Good thing my co-worker JK is a fan of Coco. She suggested to try 3 Buddies, this is her all time fave. Well I can't blame her. It's really good. 3 Buddies Milktea has pudding, pearls and gulaman that really adds to the flavor. I really liked my milktea if there is pearls that I can munch on.





Summer Drink: Coco Fresh Tea & Juice


Here is their small stall just beside Robinson's Supermarket.


Summer Drink: Coco Fresh Tea & Juice


Summer Drink: Coco Fresh Tea & Juice


Summer Drink: Coco Fresh Tea & Juice


The next day I ordered for the Fruit Tea Burst. According to Aubrey it was yummy. Yes it is refreshingly yummy. I just hate the small seeds. But aside from that everything is ok.


A photo posted by Neri Ann (@nheng_28) on


Fruit Tea Burst
Fruit Tea Burst


Though it can not replace my favorite milktea, I can still say that their drinks can freshen up your day and will not have a second thought of buying their milktea's again. :)


Coco Fresh Tea & Juice
2nd Flr Techno Plaza,
Eastwood Citywalk,
Libis, Quezon City


Click to add a blog post for CoCo on Zomato



 photo new signature.png

No comments

Thanks for dropping by my Wonderland! Please share your thoughts below.