Sweet Bite: GIGI Coffee & Cupcakes



Gigi Coffees & Cupcakes


I love cupcakes because I can easily eat dessert for an affordable price. Plus, its a great alternative to a cake if you don't want to eat the whole one or a slice. This is the second cupcake store that I've been to in Eastwood. I've been eyeing Gigi for the longest time now because they have cheaper cupcakes than J Cuppacakes. Their store is located at the Ground Floor of Felina Corporate Plaza. The store is a passage of people going to the building of  Felina Corporate Plaza. So a lot of people are passing by. On the right side are the black chairs and small table and opposite to their counter are the big white chairs and tables. 


One day before my shift, I finally got to try their cupcakes. They only have a few selections at that time. I got their chocolate and blueberry cupcake plus red velvet on the next day.


Gigi Coffees & Cupcakes
Cupcakes on display


They also offers coffee but didn't buy one.


Gigi Coffees & Cupcakes


The interiors have an ambiance of indoor garden with a carpet-like-grass.




GIGI Coffee & Cupcakes


Gigi Coffees & Cupcakes
Packaging


This is how the packaging looks like if your on the go with your cupcakes. You can also add an additional payment of P25 if you wish to have it on a beautiful box for gift.


Gigi Coffees & Cupcakes
Blueberry


Gigi Coffees & Cupcakes
Chocolate


GIGI Coffee & Cupcakes
Red Velvet


GIGI Coffee & Cupcakes


GIGI Coffee & Cupcakes
Green Tea


GIGI Coffee & Cupcakes
Lemon


The cupcakes taste absolutely delicious. The price of 50 pesos is so affordable that I think I can buy it everyday. The bread is moist and super soft. A cup of cupcake is also big for its price. The icings are definitely gorgeous though I wanted to have some unique flavors and tall icings He He He. I read somewhere that they have a bacon flavored cupcake. I am really curious about that. The cupcake liners too are so cute. You can also order per box, box of 6 & 12. And by the way the owner of this place is also the owner of The Custaroonery that is located beside St Pio. I haven't tried it yet but I read that it was good so I am parking that to my food-to-try-list. 

Overall, I will definitely go back to this place to try the other flavors.


GIGI Coffee & Cupcakes
Ground Floor, Felina Corporate Center,
Eastwood, Quezon City


Click to add a blog post for GiGi on Zomato


 photo new signature.png

No comments

Thanks for dropping by my Wonderland! Please share your thoughts below.