December 2014 BDJ Box's Covergirl

Hooray to my 100th post! I'd never thought that I will come this far! And to celebrate it let's unbox my very first ever BDJ Box!


December 2014 BDJ Box's Covergirl


BDJ Box is the newest beauty box of the makers of Belle de Jour Power Planner – the ultimate fashionista lifestyle planner for every modern Filipina. Fulfilling its vision from the company name “Viviamo” which means “We Live”, the BDJ Team is off to crafting tools that will help people live out their ultimate life. Starting with the Belle de Jour Power Planners, the BDJ Team envisions products that empower Filipinos to -try, dare, fail, succeed, experience-live.


December 2014 BDJ Box's Covergirl
Katy Perry is the face of Covergirl. The box also includes stickers for their monthly contest, reminding us Bellas to Be Your Best Beautiful Self.

Join BDJ BOX Stick It To Win It Promo!

Stick it in your favorite place at home.
Give some who needs a self-esteem boost.
Stick it on something you see everyday.
Get creative, and figure out the best way to pass on this message. 

Send your entries to win@bdjbox.com on or before January 5, 2015. Entries will be raffled on January 7, 2015. 10 winners from each promo will receive Covergirl® goodies.

Take the BDJ BOX 7-Day Challenge

1. Use any or multiple products from the December BDJ BOX for seven days. Take photos of actual use and/products and share our experience or feedback on the products.

2. Post at least one blog entry- sharing with us your whole 7-Day BDJ BOX experience. Make sure to include the following tags on your post: #bdj7day and our websites www.bdjbox.com.

3. Share your link via Facebook- tag BDJ BOX & Covergirl Philippines, Twitter- tag @BDJBox #CovergirlPH and Instagram- @BDJBOX #CovergirlPH


December 2014 BDJ Box's Covergirl
Covergirl!


BDJ Box is a monthly subscription box of beauty products. It was my first time to subscribed last October and the boxes for October and November was already sold out. It was a good news though because December is my month so it is indeed a Christmas and Birthday gift to myself! One box costs P580.00 and you can subscribe for 3 months if you wish to do so. 

For this month's box is beauty products from Covergirl. I knew Covergirl because of America's Next Top Model so I am excited to try them all. Let me show you what's inside.


December 2014 BDJ Box's Covergirl


5 Covergirl items


December 2014 BDJ Box's Covergirl


TruBlend Pressed Powder 11 ml P425.00


December 2014 BDJ Box's Covergirl


TruBlend Liquid Makeup 30ml P645.00


December 2014 BDJ Box's Covergirl
I already tried this and the shade is close to my everyday blush on.


Cheekers Blush 3g P395.00. Not yet on stores, it will be release on February 2015


December 2014 BDJ Box's Covergirl


LashBlast Length Mascara 6.5 ml P450.00


December 2014 BDJ Box's Covergirl
Already use it!


Liquiline Blast Eye Pencil 9.5g P450.00

A total of  P2, 365! And I got this for only P580.00 pesos! So cool! I will try to review some of this make ups soon. But now let me enjoy them first.

 Thank you BDJ Box for my December Covergirl Box! :)



BDJ Box



 photo signature.png

No comments

Thanks for dropping by my Wonderland! Please share your thoughts below.