Meaningful #MerrySMChristmas

Growing up in a broken family, we never really celebrate Christmas as a complete family. My mom is working abroad while my father takes good care of us. We became used to it as years passed by. At present, I already have a family of my own and having a Meaningful #MerrySMChristmas with my twins and my partner is the day I am looking forward to. This is our first Christmas together with the twins. 




For me, my #MerrySMChristmas means celebrating it with my family. It's the time that we celebrate the birth of our Jesus Christ so it is the best time to show gratitude, love, thankfulness and sharing with your loved ones. It's not about the gifts, the parties, the food its more than just that. I want my kids to know what the celebration is all about. It also means love. Beyond money can't buy, it's the priceless feeling when my family is complete.  

Christmas is also for sharing, giving and caring. The best way for every family to celebrate is to help others who are in need. So Give a Bear of joy Today! For just P200, you get to keep one bear and donate the other to children from various orphanages and charitable institutions through the SM Care Program.


#SMBearsOfJoy
#SMBearsOfJoy


This is a great program where the whole family can join. It is also a great way to teach my kids at such a young age to give and share this Holiday season. It's great that SM Supermalls have a lot of activities this year. And you can visit  http://bit.ly/MerrySMChristmas for more details on events this season.


Watch the video below on “How #MerrySMChristmas Begins” featuring Cheska and Kendra Kramer




Let us instill in our hearts the real reason why we celebrate Christmas. Thank Him for all the countless blessings that we received. No amount of material riches can make people really happy. A true happy Christmas is really in our heart. The joy of celebrating Christmas with our family and friends, sharing the blessings, and giving back all to Him is a perfect way to celebrate a Meaningful #MerrySMChristmas.


How about you? How do you celebrate your Meaningful #MerrySMChristmas?


 photo signature.png

No comments

Thanks for dropping by my Wonderland! Please share your thoughts below.